Flue & Chimney Installations for Woodburning & Multi-Fuel Stoves
Here at Cottage Stoves we like to keep things simple with our supply and fit two part process. Part one, you chose and buy the stove, part two, we charge £999* inc VAT to supply and install the chimney flue lining and connect up your new stove.
Even if you've bought a woodburning or multi-fuel stove elsewhere, it still needs to be professionally installed, and we doubt you'll find a price better than ours**.
Your installation will include:
- Vitreous Flue Pipe – black pipe exiting the stove
- Adaptor – connects flue pipe to liner
- 316 Liner – required length of high grade liner
- Register Plate – stops generated heat escaping up the chimney
- Rain Hat – suspends liner and stops and water getting in
- Data Plate – requirement by law for future users
- Clips/Straps – everything needed to secure your installation
- *Carbon Monoxide Alarm – requirement of law
- Air Vent – required if stove is over 5KW
- Carbon Monoxide Detector - if one is not already fitted
- Rear Exit Flue - if required
We also install twin wall insulated chimney systems in cases where brick built chimneys are not available. Please contact us for a quote.
If you have any questions or want a price on a particular stove, please call us on 01256 895001 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Very rarely there are some exceptional circumstances where an installation may incur an additional charge, we will inform you of this when we survey.
**There will be a surcharge for fitting new stoves not purchased through Cottage Stoves and also secondhand stoves, please contact us for details. Please note we do not install stoves that have been purchased elsewhere that could have been supplied by Cottage Stoves Ltd.
Please note: We do not carry out installations in thatched properties.
Woodburning and Multi-Fuel Stoves
Here at Cottage Stoves we have over twenty five models of wood burning and multi-fuel stoves on display in our showroom. We only deal with established British and European manufacturers, such as Stovax, Hunter, Yeoman, Parkray, Cleanburn and Pevex. For more information visit our Stoves page.