2 Blade Heat Powered Stove Fan
This 2 blade heat powered stove fan is an innovative design, that will compliment any stove. With optimum RPM of 950 you won’t be disappointed by this fans performance. The stove fan is 230mm high and 203mm wide. The fan operates silently and has an optimum burn temperature of 300°C.
A stove fan is designed to equally distribute warm air across the room created by a multi fuel or wood burning stove. The stove fan only uses heat from the stove so is completely self-powered. By using a stove fan this will result in lower fuel costs and reduced emissions. The stove fan will begin to operate when the surface temperature reaches 50°C. Using a stove fan is the most economical way to effectively circulate warm air.
There is a safety strip on the base of the fan which is designed to gently lift the base of the fan to prevent it from overheating and damaging the motor. The safety strip will then lower the fan back when the stove decreases to the maximum operating temperature.
Note: Must be placed on top of the stove away from the flue pipe.
To order a fan or for more information, call us on 01256 895001 or email us at email@example.com
- 1020 RPM Max (Average 893 RPM)
- Height – 230mm, Width 203mm
- At optimum burn (300°C) ft/min (CFM) 300 (106)
- Increases stove’s efficiency up to 16%
- Circulates warm air over large areas
- Self- generated energy
- Ultra- low starting temperature – 50°C
- Fan speed automatically varies with temperature
- Ultra- quiet operation
- Constructed by anodised aluminium